Come Back Safely
To make the WOW Studio safe for a return to rehearsals, we have carried out a COVID-19 Risk Assessment and drawn up an Action Plan for the control measures we are putting in place. We would welcome feedback on these documents which may be viewed or downloaded on the links below, as well as our COVID-19 Policy.
13 the Musical
Playlists of Harmony Parts
School of Rock
Bubble 3 – Top Harmony, Group 1
Bubble 3 – Top Harmony, Group 2
Bubble 4 – Lower Harmony, Group 1
Bubble 4 – Lower Harmony, Group 2
Dear Evan Hansen
In drawing up these documents we have used templates from the National Youth Agency and referenced the relevant government guidance with a particular focus on the guidance for clubs and out-of-school settings and for the performing arts.
In summary, we will:
- Take all reasonable steps to maintain social distancing
- Keep rehearsal groups small and fixed (8 – 9 performers)
- Only have one group in the building at a time.
- Close the Green Room and kitchen to members and parents.
- Start teaching the music remotely using Zoom.
- Have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- Have new procedures for arrival and departure.